When it came time to renew my domain name for this website, I honestly had no idea where it was going. At first, it was a portfolio of sorts. You can still find my articles and self-published pieces on the site by clicking the topics on the right side of the page.
That’s if you’re looking to move backward. Here, we’re going to move forward in 2018, revamping the look and feel of Clique and what we’re going to be posting here and on the Facebook page. If you’re looking to find out more about me, Christina Elizabeth, please visit the social sites listed at the bottom of the right hand side bar.
Coming in 2018, we’ll be opening up our doors to those beginners looking for insights into social media and its evolution over time. If you’re interested in using it more to promote your business or your own personal brand, you’re welcome to attend a workshop (more like a discussion because I like a little back and forth depending on the audience’s level of understanding).
The following are some of the questions my workshops will address:
- There are so many platforms! Which is right for me?
- I know what social media is and I’m on it, but how do I use it with purpose and intention?
- I have a small business, but I have no idea how to use social media to promote it.
- I’m on social and have a decent following, but how do I understand my analytics and what do they mean exactly?
- I’m working on goals for my social media platforms like sales and growth. What should I expect?
- I feel like I keep hearing about changes on social media platforms. What do they mean for my marketing plan?
If you’re interested in learning more, please email me at email@example.com.